Posted by : Patrick Pahala Kamis, 06 September 2012



Ahhhh .........
That time , I always remember and miss that time .
I don't know why , but i always do that .
I miss my Friends in Junior High School .
I miss my Teachers in Junior High School .
I miss the Canteens in Junior High School .
I miss the situation in Junior High School .
I miss the condition in Junior High School .
I miss all the things in Junior High School .

I miss the street I passed to Junior High School .
I miss the first time when I became the Student in Junior High School .
I remember the Friend who accompanied me when the first time I became Student in Junior High School .
I remember who friends with whom I first acquaintance in Junior High School .
I remember the " kocak " person and " ngecean " person who great in play Football in Junior High School .
I remember when I play basketball in Junior High School , I was not confidence so play not so well but I tried to repair that and I tried to be better .

I remember when I talked with my Friend in class when there is or there is no teacher , hahahaha . 
I remember when I got little quarrel with my Friends in Junior High School , hahahaha .
I remember the smart person but bit stingy , hahahaha .
I remember the good person but bit naughty who good to play Football, hahahaha .
I remember the good person and helpful person .
I remember " kocak " and " gokil " person , hahahaha .
I remember the fans of Naruto .
I remember the time when I " contekan " with my Friends , hahahaha .
I remember when I made noise with my Friends in Junior High School .

I remember my senior class that excellent .
They are also one of my inspiration .
I remember the good and smart person who made me know about Japan music .
I remember the good person and smart who made me know about technology .
I remember the dilligent and smart person .
I remember the friendly and smart person .
I remember the relax and smart person .
I remember the Jawa and smart person .
And many others , They have good and strong relationship .

I remember good person who turned into a bit naughty person then " kocak " and " gokil " person .
I remember Seven Generals , then changed into Eight Generals .
I remember good Friends , but often made noise in class .
I remember good and humble Friend .
I remember " kocak " , " gokil " and good Friends .
I remember when I  did great things with my Friends in Junior High School .
I remember when I did  my tasks and my examination with myselfin Junior High School .
I remember my heyday in Junior High School . 

I really miss my Best Friends in Junior School .     
I really miss SMP Negeri 1 Buay Madang Timur .
I really miss my Junior High School , like I want to back to the past .









Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Patrick Pahala's Blog - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -