Posted by : Patrick Pahala Selasa, 05 Juni 2012



Ok , it is my story about my experience in Junior High School , SMP Negeri 1 Buay Madang Timur .

SMP Negeri 1 Buay Madang Timur , for me it's good and graet school . There are many good and even excellent teachers in this school . In this school , I and my friends are learned and taught here . We got many knowledge and science here to our future , we also got experience that useful to us . There are many students here , so many kind of students , there are good and smart sudents and also there are bad and naked students here and there are also students who like to make joking .

I still remember when i was grade VII ( Seven ) in this school , i was still adapting in this school . So i was still not so confident in this school . I still liked to make noise in class or anything . I also ever joined in basketball team , I was shy becuase i was still stiff and not so confident so when i played , i played badly . In terms of academic , my academic scores were good and my academic rank was also good . ( first rank in regular class in semester 1 and in excellent i was ranked 9 in semester 2 ) . Here i met Ariza , Alvin , Bima , Rico , Milzam , Hanan , Amin , Dwi Prasetyo , Sholekan , Fina , Sri , Khoriroh , Ikke , Ika , Dwi Surya Ningsih , Ratih , Shofia and many more . And here i met my teachers , there are Bu Asna , Pak Sis , Bu Nur , Bu Tati , Bu Tumisah , Pak Demar , Pak Sahrul , Bu Suwarsih , Pak Mino , Pak Sarjito , Bu Sukowati , Bu Amsini , Bu Siti Rohani , Bu Ati , Pak Zulfakar , Pak Pran Pak Basori , Pak Budi and many more .


Then when i was grade VIII ( Eight ) in this school , I've been able to adapt to this school . I also joined in football team . I joined the selection to play in Indonesia Education League . In first stage of selection i was choosen to join the next selection . In second stage of selection i was choosen to joined the next selection but in third selection i was not choosen in the team .  Then i also met good and smart students here , they are my senior class .  They had inspired me . They are Mukhsin , Yoyok , Bagus , Arif , Yus , Guruh , Rifai , Adam .Their friendship is good and they are very compact . They are unique and smart . And because my senior class I know Japan Music . In terms of academic , my academic scores were good and my academic rank was also good but still better in last semster . ( I was  ranked 13 in excellent class in semester 3 and i was ranked 17 in excellent class in semester 4 and I didn't include in top 31 overall in my school so in next semester I was in regular class ) .

Yeah  , I was grade IX ( Nine ) , It was the beginning of my heyday . Ok , at first it was hurt me and made me sad because I got out from excellent class but I didn't give up , It motivated me to be better and motivated me to show if i was still feasible include in excellent class . It was like a heavy rain with storm ( my failure to defend in excellent class ) , The sun sunshines bright ( my struggling ) and The rainbow ( my achievements ) . In this semester I focus to my study and I focus lessons in school . I studied hard . There are songs that rise up my spirit , that were songs from Owl City and Simple Plan and I also got books from my family , Fransiska Nawangwulan and Andre Adhitya , that books help me to build up my confident , the books were 101 Kisah Inspiratif karya Assep Purna diterbitkan oleh Gagas Media and Be Briliant For You Teens ! karya Febriyo Hadikesuma diterbitkan oleh Gramedia . And I also often watched Pak Mario Teguh on TV , he is my inspiration and he is my idol . I also ever read story about Adam Khoo's experiences and wow , that was amazing and awesome . Both of them have inspired me . And Praise The God . In mid semester my scores was very good and I got first rank in my class and i was ranked 4 overall in my school . Then in semester 5 my scores was very good and I got first rank in my class and i was ranked 2 overall in my school . Here i also met 7 Generals and in next semester changed into 8 Generals .

Then in next semsester , I focus to National Examination . But before I did my School Final Examination . My school held study tour to Jakarta . In jakarta I , my friends and my teachers go to Monas , Taman Mini Indonesia Indah , Ragunan , Ancol and Dufan . That was so fun and made me happy but also tired . Then in National Examination , Praise The God , my scores are very good . My Indonesia Language score is 9.60 , my English Language score is 9.00 , my Math score is 9.75 and my Natural Science score is 9.75 . So my total score is 38.10 and my average score is 9.525 . And I got first rank in class and got first rank overall in school and first rank in OKU Timur Regency . Thanks God .

I am happy can study in SMP Negeri 1 Buay Madang Timur and I proud and grateful can proud SMP Negeri 1 Buay Madang Timur in OKU Timur Regency .
And i hope SMP Negeri 1 Buay Madang Timur can be better in the future .

Thanks to all of my friends in SMP Negeri 1 Buay Madang Timur .
Thanks to my teachers in SMP Negeri 1 Buay Madang Timur , you always teach me wall and patiently .
Thanks SMP Negeri 1 Buay Madang Timur .
I will always remember you and will never forget all of you .
I am sorry about my mistakes to you my friends and my teachers  and i hope you will always remember me .
 
  Study Tour In Jakarta                                                                               Parting In My School










                        


















 

{ 1 komentar... read them below or add one }

  1. I do really like this blog. its contain of many experiences that could reminding everyone when the saw your blog..
    keep going of it.....
    moments of school time was amazing things that u will not forgotten till u have family...

    i support this blog....

    BalasHapus

- Copyright © Patrick Pahala's Blog - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -